There are hundreds of ways to give your time, covering all interests and activities – one hour once a day or one day a week – whatever works for you.
Volunteering is a key step on the route towards paid employment. It provides essential skills and experience to go on CVs’ and application forms. We also provide a specialist Employment Advisor for Deaf people.
We are looking for
- Provide general administrative support to the Manager
- Support with collation of data
- Filing and recording keeping
- Knowledge of Microsoft Word, Excel and Outlook would be an advantage
- Well organised and able to prioritise tasks
- With previous experience of marketing and running press campaigns to support DMCS and other strategic marketing activity
Social Media tech
- Looking for an innovative social media intern to help us manage our social media accounts and build our online presence
- You will be expected to think creatively about how we can provide the best content on all our platforms, reach the right audience and raise awareness about our cause
- You should have good knowledge of social media trends, enjoy being creative and understand how to build an audience
All staff need to have an Enhanced DBS.
Application form available from; use an online link